Living longer, living better.
The Living With and Beyond Cancer in Merseyside and Cheshire programme was launched in 2015.
This joint project draws together over 30 partners, including the NHS and Macmillan Cancer Support, to improve access to specialist support to patients and families living with and beyond cancer in the region.
On this site you'll find information about the programme and its work, as well as links to useful resources for people living with and beyond cancer.
Our Patient Charter
We spoke to patients about what was important to them. From this we created a Patient Charter, which guides our work.
- At the end of my treatment I will make a care plan with my healthcare professional, which will include details of the follow-up that I can expect.
- My GP and all those involved in my care will be kept informed about my cancer and treatment.
- I will receive information and education to enable me to manage my own care and stay independent.
- I will be able to access specialist care and rehabilitation services when I need them, without delay.
- I will have access to financial advice to help me manage the cost of cancer.
- My family and those who care for me will be supported.
If you're a patient we'd love to hear your feedback to make sure we can keep on providing the best possible care and support.
Click the button to fill in our quick and simple online survey